Hour 3: Aired on Thursday, April 21, 2016
- Stephanie (Houston) says her husband wants to buy a house closer to where he works, but she doesn't want to get a mortgage.
- Robin (Saskatchewan, Canada) is concerned about going into debt if her husband accepts an opportunity to buy the family farm.
- Tanya (Los Angeles) wonders which investment options she should take to maximize tax deductions.
- Gina (Philadelphia) doesn't understand budgeting and the envelope system. She also asks about cashing out a whole life insurance policy to get the debt snowball rolling.
- Sherwood Oaks Christian Church (Bloomington, IN) is a debt-free church whose members have paid off $4.3 million in 30 months!
- Dave reads the Scripture and quote of the day.
- Josh (Canada) says he is going to the mission field in Africa for two years and wonders what to do with the money he has saved.
- Spencer (West Palm Beach, FL) asks if he should incorporate his side business.
- Mary (Baton Rouge, LA) says her mortgage c
No content, yet.No tracklist supplied.
No content, yet.There are no related shows.