Hour 2: Aired on Thursday, April 21, 2016
- Kyle (Indianapolis) wonders if he should put the debt snowball on hold to go through a real estate certification course and start a business.
- Dave reads a Twitter question from Derek, who asks how often a person should ask for a raise.
- Pat (Sioux Falls, SD) is worried the stock market will go down.
- Jackie (Atlanta) asks if she should take a $45,000 lump sum pension from her old company.
- Caleb and Kristy (Austin, TX) are debt-free after paying off $140,000 in three years!
- Carli (Meridian, ID) wants to know how to talk to her 95-year-old grandmother about her will since they live 1,000 miles apart.
- Bryan (Washington, D.C.) wants to know if he should sell his house to pay off debt.
- Shane (Lubbock, TX) wonders if it's morally acceptable to sue a database contractor who misled Shane's church.
- Molly (Clarksville, TN) has a question about getting out of a car lease.
No content, yet.No tracklist supplied.
No content, yet.There are no related shows.