Hour 1: Aired on Thursday, April 21, 2016
- Shelley (Dallas) asks about investing in a real estate investment trust.
- Ashley (Oklahoma City, OK) is putting so much into her 401(k) that her other savings plans are falling behind.
- Joseph (Atlanta) wonders if he should buy a home or keep renting.
- Ryan (Mansfield, OH) wants to know if he should keep money in a health savings account and pay medical bills elsewhere because of the tax advantage.
- Dave reads a Facebook question from Greg, who asks what taxes he will incur from selling an inherited property.
- Will and Megan (St. Louis, MO) are debt-free after paying off $58,000 in 24 months!
- Jackie (Bowling Green, KY) wonders if she should rearrange the Baby Steps to achieve her goals.
- Jimmy (Lexington, KY) asks if there is a statute of limitations on his 10-year-old medical debt that's in collections.
- Dave reads the Blinds.com question of the day from Lisa, who asks about an insurance settlement from when her son was attacked by
No content, yet.No tracklist supplied.
No content, yet.There are no related shows.