While everyone is watching the news of the rising tensions in occupied East Jerusalem and West Bank, we decided to dedicate today’s show to look closer at these events and see where and why they started and why they continue to intensify today.
We also had a great conversation with a Ramallah-based cultural worker who helped us get a better sense of how the current situation is being lived inside Palestine.
We also addressed these questions:
- What is this “status-quo” at al-Aqsa that the world is afraid Israel is jeopardizing?
- Why Palestinians are increasingly worried that Israel might destroy the al-Aqsa mosque?
- Do we have a third intifada in the horizon?
- Why Palestinians are afraid that a next intifada might be among Palestinians?
- How is the Israeli government dealing with the situation?
- What are the IDF’s new rules of engagement and why is it causing so much deaths?
- Who is protesting in Palestine and why the youth are among the many latest deaths?
No content, yet.No tracklist supplied.
No content, yet.There are no related shows.