Welcome to the thirdt episode of Pop Apocalypse, where your host Ben Fawkes throws beloved guests into a post apocalyptic world with only a discman, headphones and a cdr with 8 tracks of their choice. Inspired by BBC's Desert Island Discs, Pop Apocalypse will have new guests each month selecting their 8 tracks to spend the rest of eternity with. Enjoy this episode with producer, DJ and Galdoors label owner Neil McDermott aka Junes.
1. D’angelo - Spanish Joint
2. Pharaoh Sanders - Astral Traveling
3. John Martyn - Save Some (For Me)
4. Dhaffer Youssef - Sura (Live)
5. Teddy Pendergrass - When Somebody Loves You Back (Live)
6. Steve Reich - Music for 18 Musicians (Part VI)
7. Arthur Russell - That’s Us/Wild Combination
8. Kerri Chandler - Downtown (Dark Mix)
No content, yet.There are no related shows.